Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving and my 30th

On turkey day/ my 30th b-day we went to my sis's in Maple Valley. Chad and Marcie knocked our socks off with a fabulous dinner. It was fun to spend the day with Chads family and just hang out. Mom made my favorite dessert, french silk pie, Delicious! Some of my favorite gifts for my birthday were a new watch (it was definitely time for this events person to get one) and a Gene Juarez gift card for a massage. I am excited to be 30. It is always easier when your hubby is two years older. :)
On the way to her house, there were surprise signs along the road- "Rachel Jo" and then "the big 3-0." She marked me a parking space in here driveway withe chalk that said "reserved for old people" and then she put this on the front step "Old people watch your step"...













No comments:

Post a Comment