Monday, January 25, 2010

Visiting Aunt Marcie (and Chad, but he was sleeping)

So Marce owed me after picking up a craigs list purchase for her. Marcie caught the january organizing bug and just had to have this $15 bookcase she found.

She treated us right and took us to the delicious Black Diamond Bakery. I had a yummy whole wheat apple cinnamon roll with cream cheese frosting. I really wish I took a picture of that thing!








Showing off my leg chunk and monkey shoes.


Trying out Aunt Marcie's snowboard. Immediately, after I took this picture Grant spit up all over Marcie's board and his shoes. Good thing we had Finn to do the clean up!


Marcie's baby, Finny.



Finn shows of his new backpacking pack. He doesn't really like it, but he doesn't really have a choice. He has to carry his own food and toys on backpacking trips. Kyle thinks Finn needs a chihuahua to ride in his pack.

1 comment:

  1. There is no way that is Grant. I literally have not seen a picture of him since he was 1 month old! Blue eyes? Wow and bald and huge! Who do you think he looks like? Maybe when he gets hair we can tell. What color are his eye brows, that usually tells hair color.

    How much does he weight now? Like 20lbs, what a big boy!

    ReplyDelete