Tuesday, October 27, 2009

3 Weeks Old

Today is Kyle's first day back to work and Grant is offically 3 weeks old. Time sure flies when you are sleeping in and changing diapers left and right. I hope time slows down a bit so I can enjoy this time home with my guy.

We visited Kyle's parents yesterday and Esther is looking great after her most recent (and hopefully final) surgery. Grant showed off for his grandparents and rolled over from his tummy to his back- 3 times. My mother saw him do this a few days ago but it just did not register that he could actually roll over. I mean he is just three weeks old, which is very early for this kind of thing. This is the first sign that he has Kyle's athletic genes!


This picture below is of Grant in a 1 year old onesie. I am going to take his picture in this every month to watch how fast he grows.
These are some of Kyle's baby photos. Look at all of that hair!










No comments:

Post a Comment